Last updated: 10.01.2019
• Fast Food – “Food Drive”Ltd, a limited liability company, incorporated under the laws of Republic of Bulgaria, having its headquarters and registered office in 9000 Varna,66 Knyaz Boris I Blvd, registered with the Commercial Registry (with the Bulgarian Registry Agency) under UIN 200584809;
• fastfood.bg – a web shop, owned and operated by Fast Food, available online at http://www.fastfood.bg/, through which the clients may place orders;
• client – each individual that has signed up in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and that has an active client profile, as well as individuals that have made an order without registering a client profile;
• client profile – a unique profile of the respective client that is contained and stored in the database of fastfood.bg and that has been created upon the completion of the registration process,which can be used on the web shop and with respect to the services by authenticating with the respective login credentials;
• order –a request to Fast Food for the delivery of goods listed on fastfood.bg (food, drinks, etc.), as offered by third parties.
Fast Food acts as a personal data controller with regard to personal data that is collected and processed with respect to operating fastfood.bg with regard to accepting and processing orders, and providing its services.
III. TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA, MEANS OF COLLECTION, PURPOSES OF USE
Fast Food collects and processes personal data of its clients. This information includes information that the clients provide directly when signing up or updating an existing client profile, upon requesting a services (receiving a newsletter), as well as with respect to placing an order.Such personal data includes name, e-mail address, phone number, delivery address,order history, as well as all other types that may be requested upon signing up or placing an order.
Fast Food endeavours to limit the collection of personal data to the minimum that is needed so that Fast Food may offer and provide the services to the clients who have requested them. Without this necessary minimum of personal data Fast Food will not be able to offer the services to its prospective clients.
The protection of personal data is crucial to Fast Food. Even though Fast Food may not guarantee security unconditionally, Fast Food shall implement and maintain internal technical and organisational security measures to protect the personal data of its clients against unauthorised access by third parties.
Fast Food processes personal data to process orders by clients, to contact the clients, for direct marketing purposes, to send newsletters containing news and offers,for internal statistics purposes,as well as to improve the overall quality of the services it provides. Fast Food does not perform automated decision-making or profiling.
Fast Food will not use the personal data of its clients for any other purposes.
IV. WITH WHOM AND WHY DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Fast Food will not share personal data with third parties and will not provide access to it to third parties, except for:
• with the consent of the respective client;
• when this is strictly necessary with regard to operatingfastfood.bg and providing the services, e.g. in connection with using hosting service or IT support services, as well as with respect to providing a service requested by the client, such as in the context of using external payment vendors, given that in all such cases Fast Food shall endeavour to provide only the necessary minimum of personal data, as well as to ensure that such third parties make reasonable effort to protect the personal data of clients;
• to defend its legal rights and interests, as well as those of its clients;
• when it is required by law that Fast Food disclose the respective personal data.
V. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
Fast Food stores and otherwise processes the personal data of its clients in accordance with the applicable European and national legislation. Transferring of personal data to third countries as contemplated by and within the scope of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, shall be carried out in accordance with the requirements, as laid down in said Regulation.
Fast Food endeavours to retain personal data for as long as relevant with respect to the purposes for which they were initially collected, as well as for no longer than 6 months after these purposes have been fulfilled.
Fast Food may retain anonymised personal data for longer periods, e.g. for statistical purposes.
VI. ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA. RECTIFICATION.
The client has the right of access to his or her personal data. If the personal data is inaccurate, the client may request in writing that changes are made to it.
Where consent is used as the legal ground for the processing of personal data, the client may withdraw the given consent.
The client may request in writing that personal data pertaining to him or her are deleted. In that case, Fast Food will not have the necessary minimum of information to continue providing its services and the respective client profile, if any, will be deleted.
The client may also have the right to object to processing, the right to obtain restriction of processing, as well as the right to data portability.
If the client has question with respect to these rights, or wishes to obtain information about or copy of his or her personal data, which Fast Food is retaining and processing, the client shall send an enquiry in writing to Fast Food using the means listed in the section “Contact information” below.
Cookies are small text files that are placed and stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a certain website. They allow that website to record your actions and preferences (such as user name, language and other visualisation settings) for a certain period of time so that you don’t need to take those actions or set those preferences on each occasion when you visit the website or navigate between the different pages on the website.
• identifying fastfood.bg’s registered clients;
• to remember choices you have made and preferences you have set;
• offering certain functionality, such as the „shopping cart“ with your current unfinished order;
• improving the user interface and the overall user experience on fastfood.bg.
It is possible that cookies of third parties are placed on your device through fastfood.bg, such as those of Facebook, Inc. that are related to the Facebook buttons we have on our website, or cookies placed by Google LLC in relation to our use of the Google Analytics service. Such third-party cookies are operated by the respective third party and Fast Food does not have access to and does not process, respectively, any personal these cookies might collect. Furthermore, Fast Food may not exercise control with respect to the way in which the respective third party will be processing such personal data. If you’d like to learn more about the way in which a third party is collecting and processing your personal data, you should refer to their own respective privacy policies, and send direct inquiries to them, if needed.
You may control and/or delete cookies at any time – for more information, please visit aboutcookies.org. You may choose to delete all cookies that have been placed on your device, and you may also set most modern browsers to reject cookies. Please note, however, that if you do so, you may need to set certain preferences on each occasion when you visit a certain website or navigate between the different pages on the same website. Moreover, it is likely that certain functionalities will not operate correctly or will be completely unavailable.
If the client does not object within said two-week term, it shall be deemed that he or she has reviewed and accepted the changes.
IX. DISPUTE RESOLUTION, MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
9000 Varna, Bulgaria
• phone number: number
Last updated: 10.01.2019